Zylkene®, the first milk-derived nutritional supplement with clinically proven calming benefits.
Researchers have long speculated that a substance in milk might be responsible for the deep relaxation observed in newborn babies immediately after suckling. This led to the isolation of the active ingredient in Zylkene®, known as alpha-casozepine, which is:
- derived from milk using a process that replicates the natural digestive process that occurs in newborn babies;
- isolated without the use of chemical products.
How Zylkene® can help improve quality of life for your pet – and your family
- Zylkene® decreases the signs of stress – including those associated with chronic stress and fear of noises
- Zylkene® increases your pet’s receptivity to behaviour modification training.
- Zylkene® helps reduce stress reactions in situations that require increased adaptation.
Is Zylkene® easy to administer?
Very Easy! Zylkene® capsules contain a palatable, water-soluble powder with a milky taste that most dogs and cats love.
- Convenient once-a-day administration.
- Capsules can be given whole, or their contents can be added to food, liquids or treats.
Before giving Zylkene to your pet and to know more about administration and dosage, please consult your veterinarian!
VETOQUINOL REWARDS YOUR LOYALTY!
How does the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program work?
Vetoquinol Care Loyalty cards are available from your vet clinic.
Show your card every time you buy one of the selected products.
For 5 products purchased, you will get one free!
Which products are eligible for the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program?
The product list is available on the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty card.
For more information, please go to your vet's office!