Zylkene®, the first milk-derived nutritional supplement with clinically proven calming benefits.
Researchers have long speculated that a substance in milk might be responsible for the deep relaxation observed in newborn babies immediately after suckling. This led to the isolation of the active ingredient in Zylkene®, known as alpha-casozepine, which is:
- derived from milk using a process that replicates the natural digestive process that occurs in newborn babies;
- isolated without the use of chemical products.
How Zylkene® can help improve quality of life for your pet – and your family
- Zylkene® promotes and enhances relaxed behaviour in pets
Is Zylkene® easy to administer?
Very Easy! Zylkene® capsules contain a palatable, water-soluble powder with a milky taste that most dogs and cats love.
- Convenient once-a-day administration.
- Short term use: Use for 1-2 days before the predicted event or change in environment. Some animals may need earlier administration (5-7 days).
- Longer term use: 1-2 months.
- Capsules can be given whole, or their contents can be added to food, liquids or treats.
Before giving Zylkene to your pet and to know more about administration and dosage, please consult your veterinarian!