Did you know that...
- Feline herpesvirus (FHV-1) is one of the most common causes of respiratory infections and eye problems in cats?
- FHV-1 is transmitted from cat to cat through: discharge from the nose, eyes or mouth (sneezing, for example) ; litter boxes, water dishes, food, etc.
- Kittens are often infected by their carrier mother within the first 2 weeks of their life, or most commonly at 5 to 8 weeks of age?
- FHV-1 is rarely fatal in adult cats but in young kittens, mortality rates can reach more than 30%?
Although FHV-1 cannot be cured, it can be managed safely and effectively. FHV-1 affects cats only. It cannot be passed onto humans or to other species of animals. Improve your cat’s quality of life with Enisyl-F!
Enisyl-F is a premium L-lysine supplement specifically developed for kittens and cats and:
- Helps lessen FHV-1 symptoms and flare-ups*
- Helps reduce viral shedding (transmission)**
- Is a safe and effective nutritional supplement (not a drug)
- Is presented in a 100 mL pump distributing 1 mL per pump for accurate dosing
- Is an easy-to-administer paste with a taste most cats love!
* STILES, J., W.M. TOWNSEND, Q.R. ROGERS, S.G. KROHNE. Effect of oral administration of L-lysine on conjunctivitis caused by feline herpesvirus in cats. American Journal of Veterinary Research, vol. 63, n o 1, janvier 2002, p. 99-103.
** MAGGS, D.J., M.P. NASISSE, P.H. KASS. Efficacy of oral supplementation with L-lysine in cats latently infected with feline herpesvirus. American Journal of Veterinary Research, vol. 64, n o 1, janvier 2003, p. 37-42.