Did you know that...
- Feline herpesvirus (FHV-1) is one of the most common causes of respiratory infections and eye problems in cats?
- FHV-1 is transmitted from cat to cat through: discharge from the nose, eyes or mouth (sneezing, for example) ; litter boxes, water dishes, food, etc.
- Kittens are often infected by their carrier mother within the first 2 weeks of their life, or most commonly at 5 to 8 weeks of age?
- FHV-1 is rarely fatal in adult cats but in young kittens, mortality rates can reach more than 30%?
Although FHV-1 cannot be cured, it can be managed safely and effectively. FHV-1 affects cats only. It cannot be passed onto humans or to other species of animals. Improve your cat’s quality of life with Enisyl-F!
Enisyl-F is a premium L-lysine supplement specifically developed for kittens and cats and:
- Helps lessen FHV-1 symptoms and flare-ups*
- Helps reduce viral shedding (transmission)**
- Is a safe and effective nutritional supplement (not a drug)
- Is presented in a 100 mL pump distributing 1 mL per pump for accurate dosing
- Is an easy-to-administer paste with a taste most cats love!
* STILES, J., W.M. TOWNSEND, Q.R. ROGERS, S.G. KROHNE. Effect of oral administration of L-lysine on conjunctivitis caused by feline herpesvirus in cats. American Journal of Veterinary Research, vol. 63, n o 1, janvier 2002, p. 99-103.
** MAGGS, D.J., M.P. NASISSE, P.H. KASS. Efficacy of oral supplementation with L-lysine in cats latently infected with feline herpesvirus. American Journal of Veterinary Research, vol. 64, n o 1, janvier 2003, p. 37-42.
VETOQUINOL REWARDS YOUR LOYALTY!
How does the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program work?
Vetoquinol Care Loyalty cards are available from your vet clinic.
Show your card every time you buy one of the selected products.
For 5 products purchased, you will get one free!
Which products are eligible for the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program?
The product list is available on the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty card.
For more information, please go to your vet's office!