Cothivet®Back to overview
You are here
Does your pet have an unpleasant sore?
Whether it's a lick granuloma, a bite or even after sugery, your pet needs appropriate care! For us humans, an antiseptic spray and a bandage may be easy to use, but with pets, it is completely different – they need a product which will act just like a real bandage would as well as having antiseptic and healing properties!
Cothivet, the power of plants for comfortable healing
If your dog or cat has a sore, Cothivet is the solution for speeding up the healing process. Cothivet's formula contains 8 plants with many specific properties:
- antiseptic properties: due to lavender, rosemary and thyme essential oils.
- healing properties: due to mother tincture of hydrocotyle; lavender and rosemary essential oils that also have healing properties.
- anti-hemorrhagic and anti-anemic properties: due to mother tincture of alfalfa.
- astringent and vasoconstricting properties: due to cypress essential oils.
- anti-swelling and anti-inflammatory properties: due to mother tincture of horse chestnut.
- anti-infectious properties: due to mother tincture of carline thistle.
As well as being an effective formula proven through a clinical trial,* Cothivet is not irritating or toxic if licked. Its unpleasant taste prevents pets from licking their sores. In addition, Cothivet can keep flies away from sores.
How should you use Cothivet?
- Spray directly onto the sore 3–4 times daily until it is completely healed.
- To prevent tingling, spray Cothivet on a cottonball, allow the alcohol to evaporate slightly and then apply on the area to be treated.
* Internal Vetoquinol data
VETOQUINOL REWARDS YOUR LOYALTY!
How does the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program work?
Vetoquinol Care Loyalty cards are available from your vet clinic.
Show your card every time you buy one of the selected products.
For 5 products purchased, you will get one free!
Which products are eligible for the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program?
The product list is available on the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty card.
For more information, please go to your vet's office!
Tips & Tricks
- Unfortunately, our pets age much too quickly. They become less active and experience new pain. However, we can help them in different ways.
- This article will go through some of the do’s and don’ts of bathing your pet.
If you would like to know if this product is sold at a veterinarian near you, please refer here: