Ear Cleansing SolutionBack to overview
You are here
The importance of ear care
Did you know that otitis is a major problem in dogs? A dog's ear is a high-precision device which can detect a sound spectrum unable to be heard by the human ear. Neglecting ear care can result in an excessive build-up of secretions or humidity. Otitis may involve obstruction of the auditory canal, itching, painful iritation, a secondary infection or even a decrease in hearing acuity.
Ear Cleansing Solution
Vetoquinol Care Ear Cleansing Solution has been specially formulated for routine care or to prevent outer ear infections in dogs and cats.
Its formula contains:
- aloe, to gently soothe and clean;
- denatured alcohol and lactic acid, to dry and acidify the ear canal.
Vetoquinol Care Ear Cleansing Solution is available in bottles of 118 ml, 237 ml, 473 ml and the economy size, 3.79L!
How should you use Vetoquinol Care Ear Cleansing Solution?
- Generously pour into the outer ear canal.
- Massage the base of the ear. Let your pet shake their head.
- Wipe away any excess using a cottonball.
For very dirty ears, apply 2 or 3 times a day for several days. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days without consulting a veterinarian. For regular cleaning and healthy ear care, use once or twice a week or as advised by a veterinarian. Always apply after a bath.
VETOQUINOL REWARDS YOUR LOYALTY!
How does the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program work?
Vetoquinol Care Loyalty cards are available from your vet clinic.
Show your card every time you buy one of the selected products.
For 5 products purchased (mix & match), you will get one free!
Which products are eligible for the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty Program?
The product list is available on the Vetoquinol Care Loyalty card.
For more information, please go to your vet's office!
Tips & Tricks
- Unfortunately, our pets age much too quickly. They become less active and experience new pain. However, we can help them in different ways.
- This article will go through some of the do’s and don’ts of bathing your pet.
If you would like to know if this product is sold at a veterinarian near you, please refer here: