Zylkene® ChewsBack to overview
You are here
Zylkene® chews are tasty treats that help dogs cope with stressful situations. A calmer pet is less likely to develop undesirable behaviors. Zylkene® is the first milk-derived nutritional supplement with clinically proven calming benefits. The chews are exclusively offered in veterinary clinics.
How Zylkene® Chews can help improve quality of life for your pet – and your family
Your pet will encounter many challenging situations during his or her life. Stress is a normal reaction to these challenges. Mild changes in his or her behaviour will be the first signs that your pet is not coping well with stress. These mild changes may become future behaviour issues.
By preparing for these stressful events and with Zylkene® on your side, you can help your pet develop healthy behaviours!
6 reasons why you and your pet will love Zylkene® Chews!
- Zylkene® contains an all-natural active ingredient indicated for cats and dogs of any age. Its main active ingredient is called alpha-casozepine, naturally derived from milk.
- In clinical studies, no side effects were reported when Zylkène® was administered to dogs and cats.
- Zylkene® is non-sedating and non-addictive.
- Zylkene® has no known contraindications or drug interactions.
- Zylkene® can be used anytime, anywhere! As it is chewable, it is easy to give at home, outdoors, on the go, at the vet clinic, etc.
- Adapted for short-term and long-term usage: Zylkene® can be started 1-3 days before an expected stressful event or administered continuously over a longer period of time (1-2 months).
Are Zylkene® Chews easy to give?
Very Easy! Zylkene® Chews are tasty and dogs love them just as much as they love treats! This is an easy way to improve their wellbeing while enhancing the bond between you and your pet. Furthermore, the once-a-day administration makes it especially convenient for pet owners!
In cats, the best solution remains our easy-to-give Zylkene® capsules.
Click here for more information.
Before giving Zylkene® to your pet and to know more about administration and dosage, please consult your veterinarian! Zylkene® Chews are exclusively offered in veterinary clinics.
Tips & Tricks
- Unfortunately, our pets age much too quickly. They become less active and experience new pain. However, we can help them in different ways.
- This article will go through some of the do’s and don’ts of bathing your pet.
If you would like to know if this product is sold at a veterinarian near you, please refer here: